DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Lollard Street Adventure Playground
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
When you register with us, you give us some personal data required for us to run our services.
2. Who are we?
Lollard Street Adventure Playground is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how the personal data you give us when you register is processed, and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Lollard Street Adventure Playground complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by storing it securely; by destroying it securely when not needed anymore; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
• To enable us to provide our playground services as specified in our constitution;
• To administer membership records;
• To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
• To manage our employees and volunteers;
• To maintain our own accounts and records
• To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at the playground;
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Your explicit consent as data subject or as legal supervisor of a data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Child record forms will be kept securely for 3 years before being reviewed.
We will securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Lollard Street Adventure Playground holds about you;
• The right to request that Lollard Street Adventure Playground corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the Lollard Street Adventure Playground to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Philip White at email@example.com
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.